Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Still More Sirius/XM Radio...and Ultrarunning

I am really loving having this radio! See Monday's post for thoughts about musical royalty, here, or just scroll down a day.

The theme for today is Sing-Along Songs.  Just in today's drive home (which is a 1-hour proposition), I jotted down several songs that I just could not help but sing along to:

--98.6 (Keith)
--Won't Get Fooled Again (Who)
--I Can't Help Myself (Four Tops--you may recognize it better from one of  the lyrics, actually what I thought the title was: "Sugarpie Honeybunch")
--Mister Tambourine Man (Byrds)
--Fire and Rain (James Taylor)
--House of the Rising Sun (Animals)
--Teach Your Children (Crosby, Stills, Nash)

It's obvious that I dial up to the Classic Vinyl station.

I don't take any music devices along when I run, but can easily conjure up these tunes from memory when I need a music fix while running.

No comments:

Post a Comment