Friday, November 14, 2014

Guess I'll Never be Michael Buble...and Ultrarunning

The other day, the bride purchased a Michael Buble CD of Christmas music.  I've seen him numerous times on the Today Show, Christmas specials, etc., and he's a very entertaining singer whom we enjoy.  He kinda croons, reminiscent of Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby.

Oh, and he snaps his fingers when he sings, if the song calls for it.  That act makes me envious.

Why?  Since my snowblower accident last winter where I messed up the ring finger of my right (dominant) hand, I cannot snap my fingers.**  So my possible career as a Michael Buble wanna-be is forever closed to me.

Oh, and the link to Ultrarunning?  There is none.  I wracked my brain for some sort of connection that I could draw, and came up completely empty.  Oh well.



**Note that I could not snap my fingers before the accident, either.


No comments:

Post a Comment