Saturday, November 1, 2014

Now That's a Photo Guarantee!...and Ultrarunning

As I was looking through a batch of old photos from my mother, I noted this film processing envelope:


The key quote near the top (caps and italics are in the original):

The Photos in this Envelope are Guaranteed for all Time Not To Fade



Now that's what I call a guarantee.  For All. Time.  Wow.

And it does't even say that the guarantee applies to the photos that Capson's processed.  I don't see why I couldn't place other photos in there and have them last forever, too!

The link to Ultrarunning, of course, is that while I do sometimes carry a camera into the backcountry, by and large it's more trouble than it's worth.  Seldom have I a taken a shot that was an absolute gem...but it does happen.  Enough, I guess, to keep carrying the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment