Friday, December 29, 2017

Cats in Art: A Christmas Apology

Oops, so I missed Christmas.  Well, not the real Christmas--I happily celebrated the holiday with the bride, kids, and grandkids.  But I did miss my Cats in art post for the special day, without even giving it a thought. Sorry!

Blogging is an outlet, one that once was very important to me as a means of expressing first my love of the sport of Ultrarunning, then gradually mixing in philosophy and politics, then as a relief valve for my outrage at ongoing political and social stupidity.

I suppose I could easily maintain that outrage over the current occupant of the White House, should I choose to do so, but at this juncture of my life, I guess I realize that my small little blog is insufficient forum to make a difference.  Plus I want to be happier and less dour, and spend time focusing on the positive things of my life rather than the negative things at the macro level.

So now I just post about Cats in Art every week (when I don't forget!)....and get higher viewership than I ever did while trying to be "relevant" and "edgy."  So, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment